Skip to main content

Painting With Straws

I found this  link to an awesome blog on Pinterest: Grow Creative. She has lots of fun ideas for watercolors and I am going to try a few. One of them was blowing paint with straws. I remember doing this is elementary school, but forgot all about it until I saw it on Pinterest (where I found her blog). Of course I had to try it again. Here are the results:





Fun! I'll definitely be doing this again when I get bored and don't know what to paint. I would suggest taking breaks often while doing this...I definitely got a little light-headed. Blowing through a straw is harder than you might think...


Toby was very interested in what I was doing when I was working on these...

Comments

  1. Your paintings look great! I'm glad you had fun with it! Thanks for linking to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise! I love your blog, it's great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journal: Little Red Boat

Doodles from my Journal

I've been doodling for a couple of days now and I've really enjoyed it. It sure helps pass the time at work and I like to see what I come up with. Here are a few pictures from my art journal. They will all eventually be painted.




Purple Flower Landscape

I'm back on a landscape kick. It's just so relaxing to come home from a stressful day at work and just paint where I'd like to be.